PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

LIFE COACHING



Recently, I have been looking into life coaching classes but I am having a really hard time finding something legit, at least in my area, so I figured I'd turn to what I know best - online info!  Of course, I found Anthony Robbins online, who is super popular but I also came across a couple of videos regarding life coaching. I thought this video in particular (see above) was rather interesting, especially since it discusses kidney failure and I am married to someone who had a kidney transplant and I am a living kidney donor.  

It is a great presentation on how your past does not dictate your future and it discusses  an interesting concept:  "everything is created twice."   It is a very inspirational video  (at least to me) on making a difference in others lives.  "Your history doesn't determine your destiny!"  What a great concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/