PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

DANGERS OF RIDESHARE CAR SERVICE

https://amzn.to/2XaTYi9
Years ago, they use to tell people to never get into a car with strangers, now-a-days, this is an everyday common occurrence, especially with the ever-growing popularity of ride share services. We take for granted that the driver picking us up is a law-abiding citizen. Most of them are, but sadly, some people use ride share car services to take advantage of vulnerable and naive individuals. 

Ride sharing is a service that arranges one-time shared rides on very short notice, usually arranged through a smartphone app.

I am sharing this video with you all because it is an eye-opener to the dangers we face when we get into a car, when we don't know who the driver is!  






This is good advice if you use any ride share service such as Uber, Lyft or any car service that you are unsure of.




And just in case, always carry some kind of self defense protection with you! 

https://amzn.to/2Dc1f9Q



SELF-DEFENSE GADGETS
ARE A GREAT TOOL TO CARRY
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE IN A SITUATION, WHERE IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS. BE SAFE!












UPDATE - A story from one of my neighbors, just so you are aware of the scams going on out there:

HORRIBLE UBER EXPERIENCE  (edited for privacy purposes)

"On May 23, 2019, (Thursday) my daughter ordered me an Uber from her home to mine (14 Miles & about 25 minutes). From her app, a woman driver was supposed to arrive to pick me up. Who showed up was a man, but by the time I realized that, I had already gotten in the vehicle. Once I got in the vehicle I realized how extremely dark and tinted his windows were. I was uneasy the whole ride. Once we got to the security gate, he refused to lower the window to say my name and asked me to speak to the guard gate. I arrived at my destination and later on was told by my daughter that instead of the $24 she was supposed to be charged, she was was charged $124! 

After speaking to Uber, she was told that the Uber driver said I had vomited in the vehicle and that he drove 30 miles (54min) WHICH WAS NOT TRUE. I’m posting this to share my story and to ask for people to be more careful when taking Uber’s and Lyfts."




AUTHOR'S COMMENT - Please note that specific incidents with Uber and/or Lyft should not negate the efficiency and effectiveness of these ride share services, however, you should be aware of the things that go on with some of these drivers to avoid having it happen to you or a family member. 

SAFETY FIRST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/