PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

HOW TO START AN ONLINE BOUTIQUE

https://www.jelizabethboutique.com/shirtology/
If you have reached this article, perhaps someone suggested to you that you look into opening up your own business by running an online boutique, or maybe you clicked the info button on the Shirtology USA page on Facebook or maybe you just happen to stumble across it.  Either way, you are in luck because I am going to tell you just how easy it is.

Having been in the network marketing business for a while now, I have worked my fair share of MLMs (multi-level marketing) companies.  Some I liked, some I didn't, some I made money with and others not so much.  I am currently a health and wellness advocate, who runs an online boutique.  I always get the question "How do you start?"

Well, it is actually pretty easy.  If you are interested in running an online boutique that has trendy t-shirts and accessories with high-quality products, then you have reached the right place.

I stumbled across J. Elizabeth Boutique as I was researching network marketing companies.  I loved the concept because I design t-shirts myself, so it is something I am passionate about.

The first thing I fell in love with was the company's motto:  "Do What Makes Your Soul Happy."  This came through to me like a loud speaker!  What I really liked is that the business model was already in place and the company itself was not saturated with affiliates.  The t-shirts are DTG (direct to garment) print and the website tools you are given are amazingly helpful for marketing your business. It also helps that the leadership is excellent.

As an independent J. Elizabeth stylist, you have the opportunity to earn without limits. It is free to join and you only pay a monthly fee of $10 to gain access to your own personalized, replicated online boutique. 

The opportunity for growth is there, so if you have the desire and the hustle, why wait?  Do what makes YOUR soul happy and become an independent stylist and work from anywhere you want!

For access to enroll, simply click the image below and you will be on your way!

https://myjelizabeth.com/shirtology/enroll.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/