PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

APPRECIATING SUMMER

As Summer 2018 starts winding down, I am grateful to be able to spend days like this enjoying sunny South Florida. As a work at home mom with a side hustle, I have enjoyed that privilege for quite some time.

It has been 5 years since I left my last job in the "corporate world."  Honestly, I have not missed it one little bit! I have though, learned during this "time off," how to really appreciate my health, my days of leisure, my family and the privileges in my life, oh, and how to go after a "side hustle!"  It has also been five years since my brain surgery and I feel much more confident now. It was a very slow process of getting back to some sense of "normal" and having to deal with more migraines than before. However, I am now headed back to the "real" working-world again in August! New job, new industry, new goals!

Sometimes, life steers you in directions that you have to go in, to get you to where you ultimately want to be. So I am at the head of the wheel and setting my sail.

I will keep you posted on that new adventure but for now, I am blessed to spend my last days of summer and probably days off, in general, poolside chilling with my kid, surrounded by beautiful landscape.

"Those who are grateful have more blessings and fulfillment in life than those who are not...True gratitude is a quiet state of poise and inner calm where you're truly thankful, where you sense the divine order and wouldn't want anything to change." 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/