PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

FEELING TIRED AND FOGGY? Try My “Liquid Sunshine” Morning Drink for Energy, Focus & Good Vibes

Have you had one of those days lately where you just think: “Why do I feel so… blah?” Not necessarily sick, not necessarily anything you can even pinpoint. Just tired, foggy, overstimulated. Unmotivated. Not quite yourself. Like your mental wellness is not on point?

I’ve had those days too. And life certainly hasn’t stopped throwing stressful situations, challenges, responsibilities, and unexpected plot twist my way. I am sure that goes for all of us, especially us ladies going through midlife and/or hormonal imbalances. #iykyk

But one thing I’ve become much more intentional about is what I put into my body AND the energy I bring into my day.

That’s why you may have seen me writing and talking (and posting) in my stories and IG more about what I jokingly call my “Liquid Sunshine Juice.” 

It’s a frequency-charged nutritional drink I make part of my morning routine, and for me, it has become one of those little rituals that helps me start my day feeling clearer, energized, focused and like ME.

I pair it with things I already believe deeply in:

  • protecting my peace
  • moving my body
  • getting outside and into the sunlight
  • gratitude
  • taking care of my mindset
  • being conscious of the energy I allow around me because I’ve learned something in this chapter of my life:

You can’t control every situation around you, but you can become much more intentional about the energy you bring into it. 

And some mornings, that starts with what’s in my cup: Liquid Sunshine Juice

It’s my alternative for mornings when I want energy and focus without another cup of coffee because it supports my energy, focus and mental clarity. And not wanting or craving coffee for me is rare.  I LOVE coffee and considering I am of Cuban heritage and have been drinking café con leche since I was a little kid, that is saying a lot!

If you’ve been watching my stories wondering “Okay…what exactly IS she talking about?”  just ask me.

I’m happy to share what’s in my morning concoction and why I personally love it. 

LEARN MORE


Daily affirmationI protect my energy, nourish my body, and intentionally choose what helps me feel my best.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/