PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

MEET LISSETTE: The Woman behind Mommy Warrior

Life, Wellness, Family & a Little Bit of Everything 

If you have been following my blog for a while, then you probably already know some of these things, but for my new readers and followers on social media, I would like to introduce myself.

I am the person behind the Mommy Warrior Laldy blog. 

I’m a South Florida native, a mom, bonus mom, and a very proud Nana. If you know me IRL, then you know all those details. Family has always been my greatest joy and my biggest “why.” 

I love my family, sunflowers, sunsets, the beach, ice hockey, puns, chocolate chip mint ice cream, pepperoni pizza, nice cold tequila and all kinds of music.

I spent 10 years in the music business, and they were the best years I ever had professionally (and personally too.) I made wonderful memories, met some incredible recording artists, attended the best parties, made some amazing friendships and met the man who gave me the best kids and bonus kids.  

Professionally, I’m a social media specialist, digital marketer, content creator, graphic designer, and storyteller. I love helping small businesses and entrepreneurs via social media and marketing, find their voice, build meaningful brands, and connect with people in authentic ways. Creativity has always been one of my favorite languages.

Outside of marketing, my passion is helping people thrive through creativity, connection, wellness, and the energy we choose to bring into the world. One of the ways is via holistic wellness. I’m fascinated by frequency-charged nutrition, cellular wellness, neuroplasticity, and the simple daily habits + mindset that help us live healthier, happier, more intentional lives.

You’ll often find me sharing ideas on personal growth, kindness, gratitude, resilience, and the science (and sometimes the mystery) behind becoming the best version of ourselves. I don’t believe wellness is about perfection; I believe it’s about making better choices one day at a time.

I’m also a passionate hockey mom and honestly, hockey has become part of who I am. From countless hours at the rink to cheering on the Florida Panthers and supporting my son’s hockey journey, the sport has taught me lessons about teamwork, perseverance, humility, and community. It even inspired one of my newest creative adventures that I am working on (coming soon…) a brand celebrating the lifestyle and culture that makes hockey so special. 

Life hasn’t always been easy. I’ve experienced challenges in my life that changed my perspective forever, the death of my mother at such an early age (she passed at age 50,) becoming a living kidney donor, surviving a brain tumor, and battling autoimmune issues, bundled under the MCTD category, coupled with fibromyalgia.

Those experiences taught me not to take today for granted and reminds me that our greatest strength often grows from the moments we never expected to face. It is through all those experiences that I have become who I am today and continuously trying to be a better version of myself.

Today, you’ll usually find me creating content for my brands, designing graphics, writing, learning something new, spending time with family, enjoying the Florida sunshine, or working on projects that help and inspire people to live better and with more purpose.

I leave you with a few words of wisdom: Stay curious. Never stop learning. Protect your peace above all else. Do the things that bring you joy. Always remember you have the power to be happy. You have choices. Choose wisely. And never underestimate the power of the energy YOU bring into a room.

Thanks for being here. Whether you’re following for wellness, marketing, hockey, inspiration, or simply because we crossed paths somehow, I’m truly glad you’re here. I hope that I have helped make a ripple somehow for the better.

Thank you for your continued support. And if you are here for marketing or wellness, let’s build something meaningful together.

 ðŸ’›




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/