PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

GRATITUDE - THE GIFT OF LIFE

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned to appreciate that everyday I wake up and every birthday I celebrate, is a gift!

Life they say, is all about finding your purpose. Not too sure yet if this is my purpose, but my passion is in writing, motivating and helping others to choose better days for their mind, body and soul and often times, I do it by sharing it on my blog and social media platforms. I like to believe that there may be some people out there that I inspire or help make their day a little better simply by sharing some motivational words or coaching them through difficult times, even if sometimes, I too, get lost in my empathy and need to "heal the world," so to speak. My path to wellness has been paved through gratitude and alternative health options and I want to share it with the world.  As the years go by, and thankfully, birthdays come & go, I feel like I am running out of time. If life has taught us anything recently is that, we indeed do not have time promised to us.
 
 

Life is a snippet of moments and I have been blessed with some great ones!  It's funny that with all with all the days we have lived, when we reflect back on life, it is only a few snapshots in our minds that really stand out. Sometimes, it is the most innocuous of memories that come to mind! It is those memories that we can look back on and judge our lives. Good? Bad? Happy? Sad?  A little mix of it all? 

When we learn to live in the mix of chaos and love, and in the balance of good and bad; happy and sad; ups and downs…we can conquer anything!

And when it’s all said and done, I want to be remembered for the life I gave, the lives I brought into this Universe and hopefully, for the difference I made while I was on this Earth.

The greatest gift I have is my children and hopefully someday they will know how much they are loved and how important it is to make a mark in the world in a positive way. It is why we are ALL here! “Children (and grandchildren) are the messages we leave behind to a time we may not see.”

My advice to them and to you, my friend is: 
 
Live each day with a grateful heart! Tell the people you love, how you feel about them while they are alive, be kind to each other, make an effort to make a positive impact in the world - I know sometimes, it gets hard. Do what you love and love who you want. And if you can't be with who you want, learn to be alone!  Learn to love yourself regardless of whether you have a partner or not! Do what makes you happy, yet never forget that empathy and compassion are an integral part of living in society.

Remember that age is nothing but a number and time is promised to no one. Every new day is an opportunity to start over if you need a "re-do." Never forget that life is most definitely a gift and when you get the chance to give it away, pray that you have lived your life to the fullest and leave a legacy behind that you can be proud of and if you get the chance to leave a piece of you behind, (save a life or two,) be come an organ donor!

Live your life as if everyday was your last because time is precious. This teaches you to be grateful for everything you have in the moment. While you are living your life, don’t forget to stop and smell the (proverbial) flowers! 
And if you have to pick a flower, pick a sunflower always standing tall and looking for the light!
💫
Always be safe and be smart with your choices and live your best life! ALWAYS trust your instincts and the “little voice in your mind,” that sometimes tells you “that’s not a good idea.” That could be your guardian angel or simply the voice of reason - don’t ignore it.

Always remember that YOU have the Power to be Happy, to be healthy and to be kind. You hold the key to many different doors...choose your path wisely and don’t ever be afraid to start something new if you feel stuck. You will only regret the opportunities you missed. Take a chance - you won’t know until you try.

What you do matters.
 
 
With all its clichés and quotes, I have learned that life can be wonderful, even if it is not perfect. Sometimes, it is through the hardest and most difficult days, that we have the most growth and feel so deeply and so passionately, the love of our friends, our family and our community.
 
Love your journey
 
🥰

 Cheers to another year of life! The gift of life. Thank you for being a part of my journey!Love Always....Lissette     
 
🌻

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Lissette Rozenblat
www.lissetterozenblat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/